We’d like to express our sincere gratitude to volunteers and sponsors for helping us sell all 250 calendars that were ordered this year. Thanks also to the many Beverly merchants who allowed us to put up posters to promote sales, and very special thanks to Beverly Wild Bird & Pet Supply and Casa de Moda, who generously sold calendars in their stores. You are the best!
Calendar Sponsor/Advertiser Acknowledgments
- Erica Barnes, Clinical Massage Therapy
- Beverly Animal Hospital, Inc., William E. Friedman, D.V.M.
- Beverly Wild Bird & Pet Supply
- Carbon Colors (calendar printer, who was great to work with), Dracut, MA
- Sharon L. Cook, our V.P. & Author of A Nose For Hanky Panky
- Oliver T. Cook, Attorney at Law, Peabody
- Cutting Edge Hair Salon, Jeanne Tarnowski
- Carol Hecker Davis Dog Training School
- Desjardins Jewelers, Suzanne Colanto
- Fetch Pet Care of Middleton, Lisa Vince
- Innocenti Masonry, Andrew Innocenti (Kudos and thanks to Ann-Marie Innocenti for doing a wonderful job on the 2012 calendar layout)
- Kathleen’s Skin Care & Electrolysis, Kathleen Martino
- Kat Walk, Kathleen Jones
- Pine Tree Equestrian Center, Emily Baillie
- Heidi Roberts, Keller Williams Realty
- Super Sub & Casual Catering, Paul Guanci
Time to Plan for 2013 – Pet Photos Wanted!
Want to see your pet’s photo in our 2013 Calendar?
We can’t promise to use every photo received, but we will do our best! Please send your favorite digital pet photos to email@example.com. For best quality, it is recommended that photos be approximately 1024 pixels (width) X 762 pixels (height) with a resolution of 100. If you are uncertain about your photos, submit them and we will let you know if they will work. Photos may also be mailed to FOBA at PO Box 3378, Beverly, MA 01915, but we cannot accept responsibility for their safe return. Copies or scans do not usually come out as well as digital photos, but again, we will try our best. Deadline for photo submissions is September 1, 2012.